On-The-Job Training Program (OJT)
OJT works with businesses to place job seekers who have skills and experience that match employer needs. As an incentive to employers, Workforce Investment Solutions may reimburse companies up to 50% of the wages paid to new hires for up to six months.
OJT get reimbursed up to 50% of the cost to train new employees. OJT programs helps businesses save money while training new hires.
Training Program Benefits include:
- 50% of wages paid over a training period
- Employer makes all the hiring decisions
- Recruitment and job posting services
- Assistance with candidate pre-screening
- Staff completes all required paperwork
- All resources and services are at no cost